Caney Fork and TVA are making it easier than ever to become energy efficient while also saving money. With an Energy Evaluation, you can reduce your power usage and receive financing assistance (with approved financing) for installing home energy improvements.
Caney Fork Electric's residential energy efficiency program provides homeowners with a clear path to make their home more energy efficient. The program also increases home comfort and saves you money.
An Energy Evaluation allows homeowners to work toward a more energy efficient home at their own pace and re-engaging with the program as many times as needed to achieve their home's best possible energy performance.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Homeowners will need to have an evaluation performed on the home before upgrades are made. This service is free to all Caney Fork Electric Cooperative members.
- Sign up for an residential evaluation by visiting https://energyright.com/residential/ or call Caney Fork Electric Cooperative @ (931) 473-3116 or toll free @ (888) 505-3030.
- A certified energy advisor from Caney Fork Electric Cooperative will visit and evaluate the home to provide a customized list of upgrades.
- Get an updated evaluation of the home AND a quality assurance inspection on the work performed by the Quality Contractor Network (QCN).
An evaluation includes a detailed report, containing:
- A report, which ranks the home from 1 to 10 (10 being the best)
- A customized list of recommended energy efficiency upgrades that can be made over time to help a home become a 10
- Photos of the areas evaluated
For additional information and program details and restrictions, please visit https://energyright.com/residential/ or call Caney Fork Electric Cooperative @ (931) 473-3116 or toll free @ (888) 505-3030.
FINANCING & ELIGIBLE IMPROVEMENTS
Financing is available for recommended eligible improvements, subject to credit approval. (If you are considering financing, you must first call Caney Fork Electric Cooperative @ 931-473-3116 or 1-888-505-3030 for credit approval)