The auditorium facility housed at the main office of the cooperative in McMinnville is available for community organizations to utilize for community and service meetings. We are glad to offer this free service to our community but we must reserve the right to cancel a scheduled meeting if unforeseen circumstances arise that may warrant need of the facility for CFEC use.
This meeting area will be scheduled after a request form for its use is completed and approved by cooperative management. We must ask that the following guidelines be observed:
- A key may be obtained at the McMinnville office of the cooperative, the day of or the day before the scheduled event. After the event, please lock the doors and put the key in a night depository envelope and drop it in the night depository at the front of the building.
- Due to insurance requirements, no cooking will be allowed in the kitchen facility of the auditorium. However, food may be brought in or catered.
- Alcoholic beverages will not be permitted on CFEC premises at any time.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Please return all tables and chairs to the storage rooms provided.
- Clean up is very important. Please wipe up any spills on the floor and remove your own garbage. A broom, mop, and bucket will be provided for your use. We ask that you leave the room in as good a condition as possible.
- Depending upon the use of the room, a security deposit may be required. This information will be available upon receipt of your request form and a response to your request will be given in a timely manner.
- Political meetings or profit making ventures will not be allowed.
- Personal use of the auditorium such as baby showers, birthday parties, family reunions, or anniversaries will not be allowed.