CFEC UPDATES & REMINDERS TO OUR MEMBERS:
- All office lobbies are now open during regular business hours utilizing social distancing and improved workstations for your safety as well as for CFEC employees. We look forward to seeing you in person again, but we do ask that if you are not feeling well that you contact us by phone rather than coming in.
- We continue to offer our online payment options including Click & Pay and the MyUsage App which are available at the bottom of this page. MyUsage is also available on your mobile device. Debit and credit cards are accepted with no fee to the Member.
- We will be resuming our normal procedures for disconnections and penalties on delinquent accounts on Monday, June 8, 2020. All Members who currently have past due accounts should consult their local CFEC office to discuss their payment options.
- Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have and we will be happy to help you; as always, we are here working for you!
Beginning on May 4, 2020, Caney Fork Electric Cooperative will be returning to our normal operating procedures and hours in all offices as shown below:
- McMinnville Office: Drive Through & Lobby Open 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sparta Office: Drive Through & Lobby Open 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Smithville Office: Drive Through & Lobby Open 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Spencer Office: Drive Through & Lobby Open 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
While our Lobbies will now be open to Members, we ask that you please follow Social Distancing protocols as designated by signage in the offices for your protection and the safety of our employees.
If you are not yet comfortable with coming to see us in person, remember that we offer the following options to pay your bill:
- Use the Click & Pay link below.
- Pay by phone at 1-888-443-3958.
- Mail your bill using the envelope provided if you receive a paper bill.
- Sign up for our Automatic Bank Draft program.
- Via the MyUsage app link below or mobile device.
- Night deposit boxes are available at each office.
Also remember that we accept Visa and Mastercard, with NO FEES to our Members.
We would like to say “THANK YOU” to our Members for their patience during our operational adjustments due to the COVID-19 pandemic. As always, serving our Members in an efficient and safe manner is our #1 priority.