Caney Fork and TVA are making it easier than ever to become energy efficient while also saving money. With eScore, you can reduce your power usage and receive cash rebates and financing assistance (with approved financing) for installing home energy improvements.
eScore is a residential energy efficiency program that provides homeowners with a clear path to make their home a 10 - its most energy efficient. The program also increases home comfort and saves you money.
eScore allows homeowners to work toward a score of 10 for their home at their own pace, earning rebates on qualified energy efficiency upgrades and re-engaging with the program as many times as needed to achieve their home's best possible energy performance.
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Homeowners will need to have an eScore evaluation performed on the home before upgrades are made. This service is free to all Caney Fork Electric Cooperative members.
- Sign up for an eScore evaluation by visiting www.2escore.com or call Caney Fork Electric Cooperative @ (931) 473-3116 or toll free @ (888) 505-3030.
- A certified energy advisor from Caney Fork Electric Cooperative will visit and evaluate the home to provide an eScore and a customized list of upgrades and rebates available.
- Get an updated eScore evaluation of the home AND a quality assurance inspection on the work performed by the Quality Contractor Network (QCN).
An eScore evaluation includes a detailed eScore report, containing:
- An eScore card, which ranks the home from 1 to 10 (10 being the best)
- A customized list of recommended energy efficiency upgrades that can be made over time to help a home become a 10
- A list of rebates for all qualified energy efficiency upgrades
- Photos of the areas evaluated
For additional information and program details and restrictions, please visit www.2eScore.com or call Caney Fork Electric Cooperative @ (931) 473-3116 or toll free @ (888) 505-3030.
Rebates, Financing & Eligible Improvements
Financing is available for recommended eligible improvements, subject to credit approval. (If you are considering financing, you must first call Caney Fork Electric Cooperative @ 931-473-3116 or 1-888-505-3030 for credit approval)
See table below for approved upgrades and available rebates.